Keysight Technologies (formerly Agilent) N1921A KT-N1921A 50 MHz to 18 GHz Power Sensor
P-Series wideband power sensor, when used with a P-Series power meter,
Operates with KT-N1912A and KT-N1911A; provides peak, peak-to-average
ratio, average power, rise time, fall time, maximum power, minimum power
and statistical data of wideband signals (30 MHz video bandwidth) with
100 M samples per second continuous sampling.
* Internal zero and calibration within the P-Series power sensors;
* Wide dynamic range for peak power measurements; Calibration factors,
* Calibration linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction
correction factors stored in EEPROM
* Precision type-N conntector is standard
* Power range -35 dBm to +20 dBm
* Connector Type N (m)
Unit includes option 105 standard.
Power sensor is designed for use with power meters:
KT-N1911A or KT-N1912A