Circuit Breaker - Secondary Current Injection Test Sets
Circuit protection is a critical factor in any electrical system. For safety and security it is essential that all protection devices are tested effectively. Testing circuit breakers at their full operating voltages and currents (primary testing) can be impractical and unnecessary. In this situation secondary current injection testing is performed.
Secondary injection testing is normally conducted when the circuit breaker is closed but is not carrying any current through its main poles. It involves connection of the circuit breaker to a test set that can inject and measure the current required in the device relay to cause it to operate.
Electro Rent provides a full range of secondary current injection test equipment from manufacturers including ABB, Eaton/Cutler Hammer, General Electric, Siemens, Square D/Schneider and others.
With Electro Rent’s flexible acquisition options you can rent, lease or purchase secondary current injection testers to meet your short and long-term needs.
Asea Brown Boveri Secondary Injection Test Set
- Tests the trip functions of the ABB Power Shield
Cutler Hammer Secondary Injection Test Set
- Tests the Amptector and Digitrip trip functions
- Includes adapter for the DS and DSII circuit breakers
Cutler Hammer MDS Test Kit Adapter
- Adapter for the Magnum DS
- Used with the 140D481G03 test set
General Electric Secondary Injection Test Kit
- This secondary injection set tests the Entelliguard trip functions
General Electric Digital Test Kit
- Tests the MicroVersaTrip, MicroVersaTrip Plus, Enhanced MicroVersaTrip and RMS-9/EPIC
Siemens Secondary Injection Test Set
- Secondary injection test set for Static Trip, Static Trip II and Static Trip III
Square D Secondary Injection Full Function Test Set
- Full function test set for Micrologic and ET trips
Square D Secondary Injection Universal Test Set
- Tests the Micrologic trips
- With the CBTM4A, this secondary injection test set will check Series 3 and 4